1.2.1 (February 2019)
- Updated some graphics on the main timerhub webpage and slider.
- Revised and added more "Help" documents.
- Added "note" feature for event indexes.
1.2.0 (February 2019)
- Added new css so each line of new index feature will alternate colors.
- Revised and added more "Help" documents.
1.1.0 (January 2019)
- Improved status update feature by refactoring comparison of event names.
- Added new status for combined events to include spreadsheet rankings.
1.0 (December 2018)
- Timerhub now has a new way for users to enter and report live field results.
- The Field Series Entry webapp puts field event results into a format that imports into HyTek Meet Manager.
- Find a description of the web app at: http://fse.timerhub.com/help.php
0.9.2 (December 2018)
- Added help for new index pages.
- Added SSL support for a web pages
- Repaired new index formatting when event names are longer than event names listed in Session report.
0.9.1 (November 2018)
- Added status form so each status can be added more quickly.
- Added abiilty to use separate status for each event.
- Added shortcuts for commonly used status messages including: not started, done, scored, underway, and live (for a link to the live scoreboard). Any other status message can aslo be used.
0.9 (June 2018)
- Timerhub now supports using two new index formats. These new index page allow users to show start lists separately from results links.
The first type uses the HyTek-generated evtindex.htm as the template.
The second new index using a session report (Session.htm created in HyTek). This index has teh added benefit of listing event start times.
- Timerhub can now show summary team scores for track and field. The scores summary must be created in flat HTML created by HyTek.
- A new scripting language is now used for formatting extra content links, a scores button, live scoreboard button, scores button, etc.
- The status of each event can now be presented on index pages created using session reports.
0.8.8 (June 2018)
- Repaired formatting for meet programs
0.8.7 (February 2018)
- Added better error checking for file reading
- Repaired several header formats
0.8.6 (September 2017)
- Added some impovements in small screen formatting.
0.8.5 (August 2017)
- For web-formatted results improved formatting for relay names and field series.
- For mobile: Added "Seed" column header when the meet program is present.
- Repaired identification of best marks in field events. New yellow highlighting of best mark.
- For wind measurements: Added red color if over 2.0m/s and green color if less than or equal to 2.0m/s
- When field series are reported in m, added English units conversion.
- Improved formatting when Bib # present
0.8.4 (June 2017)
- For web-formatted results improved formatting for time standards and results containing Comp numbers.
0.8.3 (April 2017)
- For web-formatted results Timerhub now distinguishes between results from HyTek MM 5.0 and 6.0. This is needed because of the subtle difference in formating between the two versions.
0.8.2 (March 2017)
- Changed formatting so complete name was presented correctly.
- Adjusted formats for DEC and HEP
- Improved results presentation for shuttle hurdles
- Added "ND" to list of excluded values when highlighting best mark in field series.
0.8.1 (January 2017)
- Improved foramtting for small fields, relays with alleys, and last heat
- Fixed relay names for DMR
- Improved formating for Indoor Pent and Hept.
- HyTek MM 6.0: Added capability to use bib numbers in web-formatted results.
- Improved perforamnce list (with seed time) formatting.
0.8 (December 2016)
- Enterprise users can now publish links for mobile results without the entering the event in the Timerhub database. This provides users with more control of mobile results presentation.
- Added support for using time standards in HyTek MM results reporting.
- Added support for mobile results for simple road races in Race Director format
0.7.2 (October 2016)
- Improved format for Runscore-generated reports for road race team scoring.
0.7.1 (September 2016)
- For mobile OS-6 and OS-7 formatting, improved how scores are presented for cross country
- If RunScore-generated results have age headers in results: Allow printing headers to be present only one time.
0.7 (September 2016)
- New Feature: Live Cross Country Scores. This new scoreboard posts live cross country scores using the new Auto Run capability of RunScore (RSServer/RSClient Version 22.214.171.124 Level 2016.04.04 or later). Using "Team Format Brief" command, sends unofficial place, team, and scores every 10-60+ seconds (depending on interval selected in RS) to the Internet directly from Runscore using the destination command.
0.6.5 (August 2016)
- For RunScore-created results, added additional support Spanish age-group headings for road races
- Improved formatting for Masters events with age-grading
0.6.4 (May 2016)
- Added support for field event series using "X" instead of "FOUL" and using "-" instead of "PASS".
0.6.3 (March 2016)
- Added support for Field Event Relays.
- For web-formatting(not mobile): When field series are entered for throws and horizontal jumps, the largest mark is shown in bold font.
- For track, athlete and event name encoding is now ISO-8859-1. This supports accents, umlauts, and other special characters.
- For RunScore-created results, encoding is now ISO-8859-1. This supports accents, umlauts, and other special characters.
- For RunScore-created results, supports Spanish headings
0.6.2 (February 2016)
- Added capability to add splits for Dashes (Needed for indoor track).
- Improved rendering for small heats and flights.
0.6.1 (January 2016)
- Improved responsiveness of web format to be better used on small screens like smartphones.
- Added viewport meta tag.
0.6 (December 2015)
- Added iOS7+ mobile formatting. The formatting can be accessed using m7.timerhub.com. iOS6 formatting is still available.
0.5 (August 2015)
- Added Cross Country-specific Live Scoreboard. Users can report truly live results as XC runners cross the finish line. Races with up to 335 runners is supported. To use the service, timers need only to have the NCP plugin and an Internet connection on their Lynx computer. The Live Scoreboard is implemented using a simple FinishLynx scoreboard script.
- Web formats are now implemented using a responsive design. The responsive design is implemented when a new theme is added.
0.4.2 (April 2015)
- Added Grade as a individual descriptor in RunScore.
- Improvements in HyTek reports when DT results are reported using fractions.
- Improved formatting for entries using meet program.
0.4.1 (March 2015)
- Added "Running Time" feature to Live Scoreboard.
- Improvements in HyTek reports using meet program, performance lists and seed times
- Improved formatting for mobile results when seed times are present.
0.4 (February 2015)
- New Feature: Live Scoreboard. Added mobile-ready responsive web version and iOS 7 mobile version. These scoreboards post results to the Internet directly from FinishLynx using a scoreboard script. Results are posted instantaneously after each mark.
- HyTek MM: Added capability to use English units for HJ and PV field series.
0.3 (December 2014)
- Improved formatting for HyTek and RunScore Cross Country results
- Up to three logos can be added to HyTek Index pages.
0.2.3 (October 2014)
- For HyTek MM index pages: Revised additional content links to include links external to the website where resutls are hosted.
0.2.2 (September 2014)
- For RunScore results: Allow listing of runners by age-group.
- For HyTek MM: Corrected headers for multi-division cross country races.
0.2.1 (August 2014)
- Improvements in HyTek reports with age-grading.
- Augmented mobile event search capability.
0.2 (July 2014)
- Added support for simple road race and triathlon results in mobile format for Race Director-produced tables.
- Improved road race and cross country results in mobile and web formats for RunScore.
- Refined presentation of HyTek CC/RR flat HTML cross country results in mobile and web formats.
- Improvements in HyTek records.
- Added track and field team scores for mobile
- Default theme for Enterprise users set to the user's default.
- Expanded help.
0.1.2 (May 2014)
- Added mobile and web formatted HyTek performance list and meet program.
0.1.1 (February 2014)
- Added Combined Events: Outdoor Hep and Dec, Indoor Hep and Pent.
0.1 (January 2014)