This simple logo uploader is used to upload team logos to the Timerhub server. These logos are used in results and scores web pages.
- Team logos are inserted into web results after the place field and before athlete name.
- Logo files in png format can be selected and upload in groups of no more than 20 files (this is a web security feature). When PNG files are uploaded files with the same name are overwritten.
- To upload logos in batches of >20 file simply place the files in a ZIP file and upload. The limit on the size of ZIP files is 2 MB (roughly 300 logos sized to 70px x 70px).
- If necessary logos can be deleted.
- Only png files can be uploaded.
- All file name must be lower case (including the png extension).
- The team logos will be sized to 40px by 40px. The files uploaded should be fairly small (no bigger than 70px x 70px).
- Team logo file names must match exactly the team, school, or club name.
- If different long and short team/school names are used a logo file for each team name is needed.